From Voimuri Wiki
- EECS Visitors website for Travel/Lodging: http://www.eecs.umich.edu/eecs/visitors/travel.html
- Detroit Metro Airport/Transportation: http://www.metroairport.com/transportation/
- Location of Conference: Lurie Engineering Center: http://www.engin.umich.edu/facilities/maps/luriecenter.html
- EECS/ECE Website: http://www.eecs.umich.edu/ece/
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn North Campus at a special rate of $95/night, until Sept 21. Use Code "MUR" when reserving on-line: MURI Meeting Hotel Reservations Click Here. Shuttle service is provided to the meeting, please let the front desk know if you need shuttle service when you check in. The hotel may be contacted directly at (734) 769-9800. Any questions about the Holiday Inn can be directed to Michele Feldkamp, Assistant to Professor Hero: (734) 647-1813 or .
- NOTE: A Parking permit is required for all University of Michigan lots. Closest Lot to Conference: NC60 on Beal Avenue. To obtain a parking permit, please email Michele Feldkamp at with your address, or call her at (734) 647-1813. She will mail one to you before the event.