From Voimuri Wiki
Al Hero (UM) and Jon How (MIT)
- Student collaborators: Beipeng Mu (MIT), Greg Newstadt (UM), Dennis Wei (UM).
- Interactions: Meetings between co-PI and students occurred over 2013 at conferences and other venues. In July 2013 Beipeng Mu spent 1 month at UM.
- Research goal: To adapt analytical convex optimization framework, developed by Hero'slaboratory for sensor planning in multiple target tracking problems, to
value-driven mission planning applications dveloped in How's laboratory. A paper on this work is currently in preparation for submission to ICASSP.
John Fisher (MIT) and Al Hero (UM)
- Student collaborators: George C (MIT), Greg Newstadt (UM), Hamed Firouzi (UM).
- Interactions: In June 2013 John Fisher and two of his students spent 3 days at UM.
- Research goal: To extend Fishe and Chr.