From EECS 182
Showing below up to 28 results starting with #1.
- A. deletelasttwo(L): returns a mylist that contains all but the last two elements of L, in same sequence.
- B. replacelast(L, item): returns a mylist that is same as L, except that the last value is replaced by item.
- C. lookup(L, k): return the kth item in the mylist, where indexing starts at 0.
- CAEN: Using Linux Machines at CAEN
- D. concat(L1, L2): returns a mylist that is a concatenation of L1 and L2.
- E. insert first(item, L): returns a mylist that contains item followed by items in L, in sequence.
- Error handling in Capstone Project
- Exposing web server in VM to your laptop
- F. len(L): returns the number of objects in mylist.
- G; assign(L, index, val): Returns a new list identical to L, but in which the item at the index position in L is replaced by val.
- Getting a Free Copy of VMware software from UM
- Install VMware Tools Easy Way
- Installing Your capstone project on a public server
- Lab Notes
- Lecture Notes
- Mac: Using VMware Fusion to Install Mint for 182
- Main Page
- Manual installation of VMware Tools
- Mint tips and tricks
- Quiz: Decoding text using Caeser's Cipher
- Recovering the password for VMware Download site from UM
- Run 182 initializer
- Running and Shutting Down Mint
- Sample Python Exam Problem Solutions
- Using Subversion for sharing and backing up files
- Using VMware Fusion to Install Mint for 182
- Windows: Using VMware Player or Workstation to Install Mint for 182