Officers:CSEG Board Meeting 2011-05-09
From CSEG Wiki
CSEG Board Meeting 2011-05-09
Date: May 9, 2011, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Benji (President / -)
- Jesh (Vice-President / Grad/Fac Rep)
- Kaustubh (Secretary / -)
- Mona (Social Chair / -)
- Timur (IM Chair / IM Chair)
- Anna (Tea Chair / -)
- Nate (Outreach Chair / President)
- Shiwali (DCO Rep / Vice-President)
- Rob (- / Secretary)
- Armin (- / Social Chair)
- Mitchell (- / DCO Rep)
- Quang (Grad/Fac Rep / -)
- Joho (GSAC Rep / -)
- Avishay (- / Tea Chair)
- Allie (- / GSAC Rep)
Minutes: (taken by Benji)
- Jesh's presentation on CSEG Finances:
- Most events were financed by CSE
- Benji's presentation: year in review
- Recommendations for next CSEG Board
- Hold board meetings at a regular time each month (next one: 1st week of June)
- Look at leadership programs offered by Office of Student Activities & Leadership?
- Hold more social events! With proper planning, people will come!
- Brainstorming events for next year
- Get in touch with outside VC firms, Center for Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Do events with School of Information
- Coordinate groups to attend Ann Arbor Summer Festival events
- Board game nights
- Tournaments: poker, ping-pong, chess, ...
- Mid-day mini-soccer, kickball, frisbee, ...
- Cultural games/events
- Field CSEG team in summer soccer leagues
- Have ongoing events at a scheduled time (so people don't forget), but rotate the content of the events (board games, movies, ...)