From CSEG Wiki
- Smells terrible
- Looks scruffy and gross
- Dirty walls
- Awful lighting
- Stuff is broken
- Ping Pong paddles
- Fooseball table
- Space usage/flow is not great
- Air filter!
- Paint wall(s)
- Whiteboard wall (the wall to the left as you enter)
- Mount the TV
- Throw out/replace fooseball (it's broken)
- Replace Ping Pong paddles
- Floor lamps
- Remove microwave (too stinky, there are alternatives on the floors)
- A UMich version of Chez Bob at UCSD.
Plan for Enacting Solutions:
- Contact sponsors to get funding for repairs and purchases
- Once we have secured funding, ask the department to fulfill our requests.
- Department informs Brian about things like the paint job and installing the whiteboard wall?
- Goal: Get this done before the new students come in the fall so we can indoctrinate them!!