CSEG collects the applications of our members to various fellowships. With their permission, we host copies of the essays and reviews (if available). We've found that reading other essays can provide some of the best insight into how to compose an effective entry.
Open To All
Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship
- Homepage: http://www.qualcomm.com/research/university-relations/innovation-fellowship
- Deadline: Early November
- Acceptance Rate:
- 2013: ~6.5%: 138 applications -> 33 finalists -> 8 winners + 2 honorable mentions (half money)
- Must apply in teams of 2
- 1-year of funding, $50,000 per-person. Gift money, no restrictions on usage.
- Finalists fly out to QRC to give presentations (~33% accept rate finalists -> winners)
- Winners fly out again a year later to give presentation on completed work
- Brad Campbell and Pat Pannuto (Won Honorable Mentions)
- Finalist Presentation:
- Finalist Poster:
- Nicholas Asendorf and Matthew Prelee (Finalists)
- Ben Kempke and Ye-Sheng Kuo